Forsythe & Associates are Psychologists who practice Qualitative Research.
Our training in Psychology makes us particularly skilful at working with hard-to-reach audiences, tackling sensitive issues and working in a creative way.
We offer Qualitative Research, Stakeholder Consultations and Co-creation sessions, and have a particular commitment to the field of mental health.
In a recession you want the best for less, and this is exactly what you get with Forsythe & Associates. We have no costly overheads and pass the cost advantage on to our customers.
To find out how we can help with your project, email Nicky on email@example.com
Recent projects include:
- Research amongst people who lead culture change in large organisations, to enable a global OD company to develop its offering
- Research amongst mental health professionals, GPs and NHS commissioners, enabling a mental health charity to develop more effective services and communications
- Research amongst users of psychological therapies, enabling a charity to develop a new focus on therapy end users
- Helping a high profile thinktank to develop its organisational strategy through research amongst politicians and senior civil servants
- Development of an original mental health programme through research amongst members of the public and academics
About Nicky Forsythe
Principal consultant Nicky Forsythe has more than 20 years’ experience in qualitative research. She has also trained and practiced as a psychotherapist. She recently co-developed a new programme in Advanced Qualitative Practice, which leads to accreditation through the Market Research Society. For more information see http://www.langmaidpractice.com/courses/